HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Eclipse - Stand On Your Feet (Official 20015) New Album!&quo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jorge Castillo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:47 pm    Post subject: Eclipse - Stand On Your Feet (Official 20015) New Album!&quo Reply with quote

From their
previous record:

bleed&scream
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPUzo1fkM38
wakeme up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOr_fMznk6E

THis band and album was well received in my circle of friends! Check it out!
Wall of text in 1...2....3

Stockholm-based Hard Rockers ECLIPSE will release their fifth album “Armageddonize” on February 20th in Europe and February 24th in North America via Frontiers Music Srl. Recorded and produced by the band’s main songwriter and singer Erik Mårtensson and lead guitarist Magnus Henriksson, this new release sees the quartet ready to unleash 11 monster slices of melodic, yet hard-hitting, Rock on their ever growing fan base!

In the second half of 2014, ECLIPSE teamed up again to write their new studio album. The bar was set high and the initial goal was to top their latest album and the result was achieved brilliantly with the aptly titled “Armageddonize,” an album where the band rocks from start to finish like there is no tomorrow!

Says guitarist Magnus Henriksson: "No ECLIPSE fan will be disappointed. I guarantee that! Eclipse fans are very open minded and have always embraced the fact that this band is constantly evolving for the better. We have some surprises on ´Armageddonize´ that the fans might not expect. We became better songwriters on each album we did and Erik on this one sings better than ever. It´s incredible how he keeps getting better. I thought we had heard the best from him, but no. You´ll be surprised to hear how damn good he sings!"

With “Armageddonize,” ECLIPSE are showing that they are not anymore the brightest hope for Melodic Hard Rock music, but a truly solid and hard as a rock reality. They are still young, ambitious and full of energy. ECLIPSE music is not a revival, and it’s not nostalgic. Still… it’s by far the best you can have today if you love rock music with energy, great songs, and want to hear a band that has the ambition to be on top of the world!

With the release of their fourth album "Bleed And Scream", ECLIPSE gained a solid reputation and a steady following with this album that took their melodic Hard Rock roots in a more contemporary direction. Producer and main songwriters Erik Mårtensson and Magnus Henriksson strongly improved their skills by writing and producing a vast amount of bands and projects, from the successful W.E.T. albums (together with singer Jeff Scott Soto and Robert Säll from Work of Art) to Toby Hitchcock, Giant, Jimi Jamison, Dalton, Adrenaline Rush just to name a few. This has gained Mårtensson a reputation as one of the top producers/songwriters in this genre today.

Concludes Magnus: "We started as a band with all kinds of influences, but I think on our third release ´Are you ready to rock´, we started to work more on the songwriting and the ´ECLIPSE´ sound finally took its shape. I think you can hear that most distinctly in the song ´How to mend a broken heart´. That style of songwriting is very Eclipse and it rubbed off a lot on the W.E.T. sound as well, particularly on songs like: ´One love´ and ´Walk away´. On ´Armageddonize´ our style is chiseled out and it sounds more Eclipse than ever. We´ve got our own unique sound now. No other band sounds like Eclipse today and we wanna see where we can take this band. I know we´ve got so much more in us. The sonic blast is here to stay!!"

Enjoy an EPK trailer of the album following this link: http://youtu.be/x2kzD71fYgI

"Armageddonize" track listing includes:

1. I Don't Wanna Say I'm Sorry
2. Stand On Your Feet
3. The Storm
4. Blood Enemies
5. Wide Open
6. Live Like I'm Dying
7. Breakdown
8. Love Bites
9. Caught Up In The Rush
10. One Life - My Life
11. All Died Young

ECLIPSE will support the release of the new album with an extensive European tour, which will kick off with a show at the Debaser in their hometown, Stockholm on March 4th. More shows are planned in Sweden, UK, Spain and Italy, where the band will appear at the Frontiers Rock Festival on April 11th. All confirmed dates are available at www.facebook.com/EclipseSweden/app_123966167614127

Don’t miss the Eclipse show and get ready to be "Armaggeddonized"!

ECLIPSEHard rock!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: