HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Attack of the Clones Poll: Who's Going...
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Whaaa Face

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2002 1:29 pm    Post subject: Attack of the Clones Poll: Who's Going... Reply with quote

I am, but I will wait a few weeks for the hype to die down,and the theaters aren't so crowded.

DAMN is Natalie Portman looking fine...
Midnight Sun

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2002 2:12 pm    Post subject: Attack of the Clones Poll: Who's Going... Reply with quote

Ah the joys of being self employed. I hope to see it opening day. Preferably a morning show.
Mayhem62

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2002 4:01 pm    Post subject: Attack of the Clones Poll: Who's Going... Reply with quote

I'm with Whaaa, I'll wait until the theatres are a lot less crowded. I'm really looking forward to it though. [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]
Templar

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2002 4:40 pm    Post subject: Attack of the Clones Poll: Who's Going... Reply with quote

I'm waiting for the crowds to die down, too.
Tyrannorabbit

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2002 12:27 am    Post subject: Attack of the Clones Poll: Who's Going... Reply with quote

I'm going probably the Saturday afternoon - one thing I've found is that if you go to the earliest show of anything, ANYTHING, there's nothing in the way of crowds.

SW has taken a lot of shit over the last 3 years because of the, uh, mixed reception of TPM, but hell, I loved TPM (yes, LOVED it, despite a lot of pretty prominent problems), and I'm jazzed for this one in a big way.
Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2002 6:11 am    Post subject: Attack of the Clones Poll: Who's Going... Reply with quote

Ah, being in a crowd is part of the fun. And there's no doubt that the funny parts in movies seem even funnier in a crowded theater. Plus I don't feel like as much of a dork for liking Star Wars when I'm in a theater with a metric buttload of other fans.
christopher_r17

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2002 8:05 am    Post subject: Attack of the Clones Poll: Who's Going... Reply with quote

i am going i agree with going to early showing- i just saw spider man and it sold out. o am glad i went early
P-Man

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2002 11:03 pm    Post subject: Attack of the Clones Poll: Who's Going... Reply with quote

I'm not going. If I wanted to watch children's movies, I'd go rent a copy of the Pokemon movie.

Really though, can anyone name a single reason for anybody to see this movie? And "because it's Star Wars" is not a legit reason.
iwarrior

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2002 11:17 pm    Post subject: Attack of the Clones Poll: Who's Going... Reply with quote

I'll have to read some reviews of it before I plunk down my hard-earned cash to see it. If the reviews are good,maybe I'll go,but if it gets the same reception that "Phantom" did,then I'm not going.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: