HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Attack of the Clones Poll: Who's Going...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tyrannorabbit

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2002 12:31 am    Post subject: Attack of the Clones Poll: Who's Going... Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by P-Man:
I'm not going. If I wanted to watch children's movies, I'd go rent a copy of the Pokemon movie.

Oh dear, I can think of a lot of children's movies more worth watching than that.

quote:
Really though, can anyone name a single reason for anybody to see this movie? And "because it's Star Wars" is not a legit reason.
The only reason anybody would see any movie; because they're curious.
P-Man

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2002 10:41 am    Post subject: Attack of the Clones Poll: Who's Going... Reply with quote

Eh, the children's movie remark was lame, but I wanted to say it so very much.

Curiosity? I suppose that makes sense.
PaulEMoz

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2002 3:27 pm    Post subject: Attack of the Clones Poll: Who's Going... Reply with quote

I'll be going, but I have to get a babysitter first. I imagine I'll go a few days after it's opened, the crowds will have died donw just enough if I go at the right time. I can't wait, I also thought The Phantom Menace was really good (when you consider what a difficult job it had, setting up the story of five subsequent films whilst also trying to be an entertaining film in it's own right), and Attack Of The Clones just looks absolutely spectacular from the trailers and TV spots.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
rockin500

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2002 11:40 pm    Post subject: Attack of the Clones Poll: Who's Going... Reply with quote

I want to see clones but I will probably wait for a week. Its Star Wars. It cant match the original trilogy but its still star wars!
Mordax

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2002 9:48 pm    Post subject: Attack of the Clones Poll: Who's Going... Reply with quote

I watched it... the movie is WELL worth seeing... nothing like Phantom Menace. The reviews I read before I watched it seemed to make me think it would be another dud... but that is not the case at all. Don't believe all the negative reviews on this one. The Fett stuff / Jedi battle stuff alone is worth it.

I am looking forward to seeing it again.
LEV1ATHAN

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2002 2:33 am    Post subject: Attack of the Clones Poll: Who's Going... Reply with quote

I opt to wait for the DVD... Home theater rocks... luv mah muchine! [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]
Tyrannorabbit

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2002 2:53 pm    Post subject: Attack of the Clones Poll: Who's Going... Reply with quote

I have to admit, I'm a little disheartened by the blah reviews coming in on this one from mainstream media, who usually seem to be fairly easy to please when it comes to this kind of thing. However, my expectations are still pretty high, considering the positive buzz it's getting from fans, who, as we found out last time, really AREN'T all that easy to please all the time.
Wyvern

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2002 3:45 pm    Post subject: Attack of the Clones Poll: Who's Going... Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Whaaa Face:
I am, but I will wait a few weeks for the hype to die down,and the theaters aren't so crowded.

DAMN is Natalie Portman looking fine...

So do I, and mostly because I saw the other four. But after the make-me-puke Ewoks, and the horrible "Phantom Menace", I'm not expect anything from this one. [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img]

And as for Natalie, damn PG-13 movies, can she appear nude? I bet a little R spirit can improve the movies a lot.
[img]images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]
nuclear_x

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2002 5:38 pm    Post subject: Attack of the Clones Poll: Who's Going... Reply with quote

My Home theater consists
Onkyo TS-DV 838 Digital Dolby RxR (100x2)+{90x3)high current low distortion amp.
B.I.C America v62 Center channel speaker
Polk Audio RT25i front Left/Right speakers
B.I.C America v52 rear left/right speakers
DCM 12 inch 100 watt subwoofer
Sony XE-500 cd player {single tray}
Toshiba SD-2109 DVD player
Toshiba 30 inch TV will be upgrading Tv with a 36 HDTV from Toshiba later this year.
all I can say is Onkyo kicks major ass in the sound department its give a crisp/clean sound just love it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: