HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Your TOP 5 metal albums ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
getmemetal

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:42 pm    Post subject: Your TOP 5 metal albums ? Reply with quote

1. Slayer - Reign In Blood An all time classic, old time favorite. Heavy, aggressive, fast, epic.
2. Iron Maiden - Killers Picking a favorite Maiden album for me is like picking a favorite out of your children. Powerslave, Piece of Mind, Seventh son of a Seventh Son (and on many days, I'll pick this one)...Number of The Beast but of all their many, many, good albums I keep coming back to this one. Love Bruce best overall, but this album with Di'Anno is just too damn good played loud.
3. Black Sabbath - Sabotage Paranoid gets all the love. But this is my absolute favorite and I think their best work I've heard. Symptom of The Universe (some call the greatest riff ever), The Writ (best Sabbath w/Ozzy song of all time!), Am I Going Insane, Megalomania, Hole In The Sky, Thrill of It All, brilliant instrumental...just flatout epic piece of work.
4. Sepultura - Beneath The Remains What can I say? For the longest time Max was my music hero. As I said before I went out and got the Sepultura and Soulfly logo's tatted on my legs for life FFS lol. I don't know, Schizophrenia is as good, but this one makes me nostalgia harder.
5. Judas Priest - Painkiller Rob Halford is openly gay. But that don't bug me, I ain't no homophobe! Freddy Mercury, Elton John.....vocalists can be gay, it doesn't change the beautiful singing that comes out of their cockholsters. Should it even matter that he's gay really?!!!!!!!!!!
The Coop

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In no particular order -

1. Black Sabbath 'Heaven and Hell' or 'Mob Rules'
2. Iron Maiden 'Number of the Beast'
3. Ozzy 'Blizzard of Ozz'
4. Queensryche 'Operation Mindcrime'
5. Thin Lizzy 'Thunder and Lightning'
jamesanderson

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is my Top 5:
1. Blizzard of Ozz
2. Dreamer
3. No More Tears
4. Crazy Train
5. Paranoid
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: