HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hardrockers section of Digital Metal dead idea

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LEV1ATHAN

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 1999 11:20 pm    Post subject: Hardrockers section of Digital Metal dead idea Reply with quote

Because of the apparent lack of interest by members of this board, I have decided against doing any "Hard Rockers" section in my Digital Metal website. Those of you who did send me pictures, thanks... but there is just not enough interest for me to indulge myself further into this venture. Yes, it would have been cool, especially the "quotes" section, there has been some interesting and even comical things said here.

I apologize to those who were interested in this, and hope I will not be held underwater for not taking this further. Its just not worth my time to post only a few pictures and quotes... etc...

Besides, The Valley Of The Kings section of the site has taken up more space than I anticipated, and that is my favorite part of the website... so I will continue to build on it. I hope you guys will visit the site when it's done, I think most of you will like it. Lots of sounds...

...(_E\/|/\TH/\N

"Cry if you must but die you will, the valley of the kings will still be built"
...Blue Murder
OverMuch

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 1999 10:48 am    Post subject: Hardrockers section of Digital Metal dead idea Reply with quote

Sorry, Lev, but after the Piranha fiasco, I'd rather not have my pic linked anywhere. That's all I need is having posted on a Gay Roman Nazi Bikers for Christ website. :-)
anamal

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 1999 11:36 pm    Post subject: Hardrockers section of Digital Metal dead idea Reply with quote

Overmuch;great name for a new band;gay roman nazi bikers for christ, i thinks all the bases are covered in this band name, LOL
Metalfilm1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 1999 3:30 am    Post subject: Hardrockers section of Digital Metal dead idea Reply with quote

Just a very simple, innocent, non-confrontational question...what happened to Mr. P?
SpiritOnParole

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 1999 10:19 am    Post subject: Hardrockers section of Digital Metal dead idea Reply with quote

anamal: Throw in "chauvinist" and you've got yourself a ringer!

Spirit
LEV1ATHAN

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 1999 5:09 pm    Post subject: Hardrockers section of Digital Metal dead idea Reply with quote

Over...

I hope that name doesn't refer to my website... I may have misunderstood the statement. Anyhoot, I think that would be a cool name for one of these newer bands...

...(_E\/|/\TH/\N
LEV1ATHAN

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 1999 8:15 pm    Post subject: Hardrockers section of Digital Metal dead idea Reply with quote

Thanks Over... ya made an upset (_E\/|/\TH/\N smile again (after a crappy day). I hope you like the CD, I do.

...(_E\/
OverMuch

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 1999 11:33 pm    Post subject: Hardrockers section of Digital Metal dead idea Reply with quote

Sorry, Lev..let me clarify:

I didn't want somebody getting mad at me, going to your fine site, grabbing my pic, and posting all over god knows where.

I've been to your site and think it's very well done. As a matter of fact, you're one of the prime reasons I'm going to go buy Erase the Slate today, my first ever Dokken album. I've never really liked 'em, but with all the good reviews and from what I've heard on HardRadio, I'm sure I'll like it.
OverMuch

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 1999 10:52 am    Post subject: Hardrockers section of Digital Metal dead idea Reply with quote

I do! I do!

What a killer opening song! Right off the bat I realized that I've really missed Reb Beach. I really liked that first Winger album (Beavis and Butthead be damned) and I'm glad to see him doing something so constructive.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: