HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

looking for the band that sang these lyrics
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kyuss13

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2000 11:39 pm    Post subject: looking for the band that sang these lyrics Reply with quote

I heard this song back in 90-92 on zrock AM1590 in Seattle, WA. the lyrics are approx." I drink i smoke, i don't puke i don't choke, I'm a real man baby, and you need a man like me." I have been looking for this song for 7 years, please help me....
MetalRider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2000 11:43 pm    Post subject: looking for the band that sang these lyrics Reply with quote

Sorry. Don't think I've ever heard those lyrics. But anyway, welcome to the board!
RATTQUEEN

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2000 12:43 am    Post subject: looking for the band that sang these lyrics Reply with quote

Ok here you go. Now I must sing to this song!
Ok everybody lets all sing together now. 1 2 1234...!

I drink
I smoke
I don't puke
I don't choke
I'm a real man baby and you need a man like me.

I got whiskey
I got weed
I keep it all down
I don't hack all day
I'm a real man baby you need a man like Stephen Pearcy

I got the booze
I got the Mary Jane
I got the toke
I all have all the chicks and I get laid after I smoke dope
I'm a real man and baby you need a man like Pearcy

I got the gin
I got the medicine
I got the babes watchin'
I like to sleep all day
I'm a real man baby you need a man like right away

I got the gigs
I got Paul Stanley wigs
I stuff fruit in my pants
I listen to Adam Ant
I'm a real man and baby you need a man like a tramp

I got a nice bum
I got me some rum
I pose half nude
I have an attitude
I'm a real man baby you need a man that smokes glue

I got a fast car
I got me a jaguar
I have a 10 incher
I have a long thick mother
I'm a real man baby you need a man that can stay up forever!

Ok this was the best that I could do.

kyuss13

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2000 1:24 am    Post subject: looking for the band that sang these lyrics Reply with quote

So RATT made the song... what was the name? I shall finally get this album after years of searching.........
S0MMS

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2000 1:59 am    Post subject: looking for the band that sang these lyrics Reply with quote

I wouldn't get too excited about that just yet Kyuss...
zombie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2000 6:06 am    Post subject: looking for the band that sang these lyrics Reply with quote

dear RQ,

Too funny.

Kyuss, she is pulling you leg. I've never heard that song. sorry can't help you.'
RATTQUEEN

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2000 7:34 pm    Post subject: looking for the band that sang these lyrics Reply with quote

kyuss13,
Yes Jizzy Pearl will be singing this as a Ratt hit song. Ok, I'm kidding. No this is not a Ratt song, would you mind telling what album this song came from? Then I can more and likley get the lyrics for you. This isn't name that tune..So I made one up for you. See how nice I'm..!

S0MMS,
Now don't tell him not to get excited don't ruine his hopes like that.You just be nice, like I'm and give him something to hope for without an album title or the artist...!

Rattqueen/Pearcy/Weed/Madness

zombie,
Are you saying my hit songs are funny? Is that what yer saying man? Why I have never been so insulted in all my life. Alright then I'll remember you when I'm famous and you get back row and no back stage passes..
Yes I was pulling his leg. I like to do that to men. I have this obession of pulling their chain and I like to do it..i'll admit to it right here.

Rattqueen/Pearcy/Weed/Madness

kyuss13

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2000 12:09 am    Post subject: looking for the band that sang these lyrics Reply with quote

No, I have no idea who sang the song or the name of it, I have been looking for it for so long...I've bought 100's of early 90's late eighty metal cds/tapes trying to find this song...i was surprised when you said it was by RATT, i thought i had all their tapes and two ARCADE cds, but i coulda missed one somewhere.

if someone helps me i will be eternally grateful.........
MetalRider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2000 12:15 am    Post subject: looking for the band that sang these lyrics Reply with quote

I think you may be outta luck, if somebody hasn't chimed in yet. I would still give it a little bit yet, though. Hang in there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: