HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Heaven & Hell
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vinyltim

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most of the upcoming shows listed are Canadian shows with the exception of the Radio City Music Hall show in NYC,which I just heard sold out today in 45 minutes...WOW
Midnight Sun

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you sure about that? My tickets for Calgary were only $70 CAD each.

[quote="vinyltim"]Well I WAS thinking about going to the Toronto show at the Air Canada Centre,which is the closest show for me.......then I saw the ticket prices.....they range anywhere from $140 to $196 (US currency)....that's a bit too steep for me,especially after a 3 hour drive.....I guess I'll wait for the CD instead.....it's funny,too-I just read an article in Rolling Stone about how concert ticket and CD sales have absolutely plummeted over the last 3 or 4 years and how record companies and bands were striving to find ways to make them more affordable for the average consumers.This isn't a very good start in "the right direction".[/quote]
vinyltim

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Midnight Sun"]Are you sure about that? My tickets for Calgary were only $70 CAD each.

[quote="vinyltim"]Well I WAS thinking about going to the Toronto show at the Air Canada Centre,which is the closest show for me.......then I saw the ticket prices.....they range anywhere from $140 to $196 (US currency)....that's a bit too steep for me,especially after a 3 hour drive.....I guess I'll wait for the CD instead.....it's funny,too-I just read an article in Rolling Stone about how concert ticket and CD sales have absolutely plummeted over the last 3 or 4 years and how record companies and bands were striving to find ways to make them more affordable for the average consumers.This isn't a very good start in "the right direction".[/quote][/quote]

Unless Air Canada Centre doesn't know what they're listing on their own website,I'm guessing those are the right prices.Hey,for $70---I wouldn't even hesitate.
Devilreject1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i wish they were coming to wisconsin. i want to see down and megadeth to. sucks that theyre only touring the east coast of the us
Midnight Sun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go here!

http://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/10003E2FD36253B1?artistid=846398&majo rcatid=10001&minorcatid=200

http://www.ticketmaster.ca/artist/1099139/?search_redirect=heaven%20an d%20hell&tm_link=tm_header_search

[quote="vinyltim"][quote="Midnight Sun"]Are you sure about that? My tickets for Calgary were only $70 CAD each.

[quote="vinyltim"]Well I WAS thinking about going to the Toronto show at the Air Canada Centre,which is the closest show for me.......then I saw the ticket prices.....they range anywhere from $140 to $196 (US currency)....that's a bit too steep for me,especially after a 3 hour drive.....I guess I'll wait for the CD instead.....it's funny,too-I just read an article in Rolling Stone about how concert ticket and CD sales have absolutely plummeted over the last 3 or 4 years and how record companies and bands were striving to find ways to make them more affordable for the average consumers.This isn't a very good start in "the right direction".[/quote][/quote]

Unless Air Canada Centre doesn't know what they're listing on their own website,I'm guessing those are the right prices.Hey,for $70---I wouldn't even hesitate.[/quote]
vinyltim

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info,man......I wonder why going direct to the site of the show would be triple the cost of going thru Ticketmaster...that amazes me.....
Armitage

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ticket prices are getting to expensive.
metalblood

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Devilreject1"]i wish they were coming to wisconsin. i want to see down and megadeth to. sucks that theyre only touring the east coast of the us[/quote]

Have they released the US dates? I've only seen the Canada dates and NYC.
Midnight Sun

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="vinyltim"]Thanks for the info,man......I wonder why going direct to the site of the show would be triple the cost of going thru Ticketmaster...that amazes me.....[/quote]

No problem. Hope you catch a show!
Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: