HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Alice Cooper Whiskey-A-Go-Go backstage photo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HardRocker
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:20 pm    Post subject: Alice Cooper Whiskey-A-Go-Go backstage photo Reply with quote

Backstage after Alice's club gig/party at the Whisky A Go Go to celebrate the US release of the "Welcome 2 My Nightmare" album, at which Ke$ha and the Doors' Robby Krieger made onstage guest appearances.

[img]http://www.hardradio.com/hardboard/alice_whiskey_backstage.jpg[/i mg]

Ke$ha, Alice, Tom Morello, Paul Stanley, Cheech Marin, Rob Zombie
photo: Gene Kirkland
Jorge Castillo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jajaa

awesome!
Wyvern

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kesha - 1000 points

Paul Stanley - 100 points

Rob Zombie -200 points

Cheech +1000 points

Not a very good balance Very Happy

When I saw the thread I thought it was an old pic from his 1969 gig at the same place. That would have been awesome.
The Coop

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so impressed at how relevant Alice has become to the general masses in the past 5 years or so. He's everywhere now. He's been a legend for years, but it was a fact pretty much only known to his loyal fan base. From the early '90s on until about 5 years ago, the man could have died and it definitely wouldn't have been a general news story. The man can inspire his peers and subsequent generations of performers. I really hate to repeat myself, but he's everywhere these days. The man has proven himself to be very adept at re-marketing himself as something fresh for a new audience. I love the guy more than any other rocker, but let's face it his act is far from new for him, but he's becoming mainstream again. I think this may be the most popular he's been since the late '70s. I don't mind sharing him, I think it's just the fuel Alice needs to stay motivated and creative.

Cheers.
Icarus

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="The Coop"]I'm so impressed at how relevant Alice has become to the general masses in the past 5 years or so. He's everywhere now. He's been a legend for years, but it was a fact pretty much only known to his loyal fan base. From the early '90s on until about 5 years ago, the man could have died and it definitely wouldn't have been a general news story. The man can inspire his peers and subsequent generations of performers. I really hate to repeat myself, but he's everywhere these days. The man has proven himself to be very adept at re-marketing himself as something fresh for a new audience. I love the guy more than any other rocker, but let's face it his act is far from new for him, but he's becoming mainstream again. I think this may be the most popular he's been since the late '70s. I don't mind sharing him, I think it's just the fuel Alice needs to stay motivated and creative.

Cheers.[/quote]

I agree, 100%

With that being said, Kesha = 100% waste of space. When she was all wasted and stated, on live, national television that her New Year's resolution was to "try not to be a douche bag", that's where she sealed her fate with me.
. . . Oh, and the photos going around showing some dudes load blown all over her chest and face don't come to her aid either.

Total loser.
The Coop

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Icarus, I agree with you on Keisha. She didn't contribute much to her song with Alice on his new disc and her reputation or image doesn't suit his of class and creativity. I know I may put myself in the line of fire with my next comment, but here goes.....I don't really much care for his new disc. It sounds juvenile, dated and tired. There are a couple of decent tracks like his lead single, but all in all a disapointment. It was overly hyped that's for sure, but hey that's the business right. But I still consider myself his number 1 fan. He still rules the concert stages!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: