HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How do I see a previous played music list?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
smoove

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 1:09 pm    Post subject: How do I see a previous played music list? Reply with quote

My Iphone app isnt updating and I heard several songs today that I thought were killer but because the band name wasnt updating, I have no clue who it was. Is there anyway to see a list of todays played songs??

Thanks
smoove

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After searching I see all the instructions say click the bottom left corner after following the link. This does not work for me. all it does is give me a page of what kind of player I want to listen through. No playlist ever shows on any of the players either.
smoove

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright lets try this, apparently you cant see a list of the day so does anybody know what songs played on 05/07/2013 from the times of 11:00am to around 01:00pm central time?
smoove

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok I am one step closer.............I got admin and they said at 11;19 they played a new song by lady beast called metal rules. It started with that song and went on
tommy58v

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:10 am    Post subject: Daily Playlist Needed Reply with quote

I listen on various players and only on my PC can I find song information...

We need DAILY PLAYLISTS!
I'm thinking a 3 or 5 day list that updates.
So if I hear a tune today @ 12noon est I can look it up later or tomorrow or the next day.

I'm currently looking for a tune that played April.26.14 @ about 12noon est (US) The chorus was "Death Angel...."
I Google the title & all I get it the band "Death Angel"...Arrrrgh!

H E L P!
t58v
dooori

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So if I hear a tune today @ 12noon est I can look it up later or tomorrow or the next day.
mrcleroy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah I also see the same thread before which is about a newbie having issue to find previous Playlist So I searched a lot and join some groups on https://gbapps.net/fmwhatsapp-apk-download/ to solve this issue.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: