HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Some new reviews to keep things going a little more in here
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jake

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like some songs on Ten. Put it in to listen to She's Gone the other day, and realized some of the other songs are pretty good too. I think the songs on Ten would be filler on Earthshaker though. She's Gone is better than Knock You Out, but about on equal ground as the other stuff [except the really good songs].
totembird

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Theres a lot of earlier whitesnake with great material..I'm still searching for one CD/album with the song... "time is right for love" or something of that nature...

Anyway, one comment about Roger Glover. He's great bass player n everything, great job with Rainbow/Blackmore.. but one comment he made made me think he was a bit of a nerd when he commented on Led Zepplin, he said "I realized Heavy Metal was music that was not only heavy in sound...but heavy in ATTITUDE!"...aah mean sorry Roger..AAAA DUUUH! I thought that was common sense...

anyway, putting that aside, he's not all bad.
iwarrior

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm. I can't picture Coverdale in Heep or Sabbath. They're both too "gothic.

Paul Rodgers in Heep would be weird too. I think some of the Bad Company guys did some stuff with members of Heep here and there.
The Dorf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well how about Paul Rogers in QUEEN?! Which is actually happening right now, he's touring with the surviving members and performing Queen tunes. Sorry, but I just can't imagine him singing Bohemian Rapshody or Killer Queen or anything that Freddie Mercury sang.
iwarrior

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="The Dorf"]Well how about Paul Rogers in QUEEN?! Which is actually happening right now, he's touring with the surviving members and performing Queen tunes. Sorry, but I just can't imagine him singing Bohemian Rapshody or Killer Queen or anything that Freddie Mercury sang.[/quote]

Yeah,that's gonna be odd. Joe Lynn Turner or Gary Cherone would be better.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: