HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Online Metal Show

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Velocitor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:18 pm    Post subject: Online Metal Show Reply with quote

A big hello to all. I wanted to tell everyone that I am not new to this forum, however its been many years since I have posted. I host a metal show on WBCR fm 90.3 out of Beloit Wisconsin. My co-host "EVIL" and I "VELOCITOR" are back after 10 years . We came back to broadcast to the masses once again, because our local Commercial "FAKE" Metal stations toss in too much fluff, to appease the WANNA BE METAL HEADS, and not to pacify the real metal fans. From 1990 till 2001 our show Cripping Velocities (now just Crippling Velocity) hammered the stateline area between Wisconsin and Illinois with 6, 4, 2, hour shows before any of the Commercial metal stations were even licensed to broadcast in the area. In 2000 we took the show to the internet , where it is back again today. Click the link for WBCR`s website. we play no "REAL"commercials PERIOD! Just a pile of Death Metal,Hardcore,Thrash,and Classic Metal. Check us out. We have nothing to gain. WE WORK FOR FREE !
Tune in from 8 till 10 pm Saturdays.
http://www.beloit.edu/wbcr/online/
http://www.cripplingvelocities.8m.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Free For All Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: