HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ORIGINAL L.A. GUNS REUNITED?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fatalcharm

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 1999 6:37 am    Post subject: ORIGINAL L.A. GUNS REUNITED? Reply with quote

I just read that the original lineup was back together and is releasing a record on the Cleopatra label. If this is true and Phil is back, what happens to the album with Jizzy on Portrait?
Heather

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 1999 7:41 am    Post subject: ORIGINAL L.A. GUNS REUNITED? Reply with quote

Here's some info for 'ya!
[url=http://www.metal-sludge.com/JizzyOut.htm]http://www.metal-sludge. com/JizzyOut.htm[/url]
§omm§

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 1999 8:04 am    Post subject: ORIGINAL L.A. GUNS REUNITED? Reply with quote

[b]Heather[/b], thanx for posting the [url=http://www.metal-sludge.com]www.metal-sludge.com[/url] link...its freakin' hilarious! Best laugh I've had in a long time! [img]http://axl.hardradio.com/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

Heather

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 1999 8:20 am    Post subject: ORIGINAL L.A. GUNS REUNITED? Reply with quote

It's one of my favorite sites!

Where in the hell do I find those funky double "s" thingies on my keyboard?
Fatalcharm

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 1999 4:58 pm    Post subject: ORIGINAL L.A. GUNS REUNITED? Reply with quote

Thanx. Well I guess it really doesn't matter that LAG didn't make to the concert I saw in Houston. A big Whopping 2,300 copies aye?
Fatalcharm

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 1999 5:03 pm    Post subject: ORIGINAL L.A. GUNS REUNITED? Reply with quote

I wonder if John Kalonder is regretting signing these 80s bands. I mean it hasn't really paid off like he hoped. Well, I'm sure he doesn't regret it, but probably is dissappointed with the sales.
HardRocker
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 1999 6:29 pm    Post subject: ORIGINAL L.A. GUNS REUNITED? Reply with quote

It's true, and we have Jiz's story posted in our news section. Most of us have been friends with the band since before the first record, and have covered their ups and downs in our news every chance we get. We even had the Joe LeSte' photo with the band posted at one time. Actually, it's a great thing. Whenever a band takes their most prominent instrument away (the voice) it changes everything. Now, LA Guns are back to being LA Guns.
DeathtofalseMetal

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 1999 6:58 pm    Post subject: ORIGINAL L.A. GUNS REUNITED? Reply with quote

Speaking of LA Guns, it was pretty hilarious seeing Phil "The Ego" Lewis admit on VH-1's "Where Are They Now" that after leaving the band, he was relegated to playing "Batman" at little kids birthday parties.

Kids, this is why when you join a band and sell lots of records, you should save every penny you make. Fame and fortune are fleeting.

Speaking of which, John Kalodner John Kalodner, I hope you're investing your Portrait income wisely.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: