HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Metal BBQ

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LEV1ATHAN

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 8:56 pm    Post subject: Metal BBQ Reply with quote

Hi everyone... Hope you all had a happy Memorial Day. I know I did!

I BBQ'd and played metal music all day. Even my wife and daughter joined in on the "headbangin'" festivities with some old Judas Priest and Metallica! Hell, they even tolerated me playing some old Anthrax today! LOL Although, I did play some Dokken, Whitesnake, Pink Cream 69, and the like to mix in some lighter metal.

All this while cooking some pork fingers, chicken breasts, and sausage in the smoker, drinkin a little beer (root beer for the kids!) and taking time out to tease the dog with a boomerang LOL. Anyway, it was a good day here in Louisiana, pretty outside. Kinda warm but breezy. Back to work tomorrow [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

So what did you do today?
Jeff

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 9:55 pm    Post subject: Metal BBQ Reply with quote

i had to work this afternoon....OUr store manager got burgers and hotdogs and grilled out back...the burgers were like hockey pucks butthe hotdogs weren't too bad....
Just another Hectic day at Home Depot..
like always
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
rockin500

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2002 1:34 pm    Post subject: Metal BBQ Reply with quote

We did our grillin and stuff on sunday. It was supposed to be (and was) the best day of the weekend. Me and my friend grilled, drank a case of beer each and listened to tunes. then we started a firepit and hung out until 1am. all in all a good day. [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: