HardRadio.com Main Page

HardRadio HardBoard
The Heavy Metal Supersite

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What's the rarest disc in your collection?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
Digg it Stumble it Submit to Del.icio.us Reddit it Slashdot it  
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nolerx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 10:09 pm    Post subject: What's the rarest disc in your collection? Reply with quote

I'm just curious to see what everyone considers to be the rarest or most valuable disc in their collection.

Mine is a copy of Queensryche's Rage for Order with the blue ring instead of black on cd. I'm told that there aren't many of these in existence and once saw one sell for $300...amazing!!
Evil Doctor X

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 10:18 pm    Post subject: What's the rarest disc in your collection? Reply with quote

I have an original cd of Violence "Eternal Nightmare" I've seen it going for close to $100 on ebay before...
PaulEMoz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 10:50 pm    Post subject: What's the rarest disc in your collection? Reply with quote

I haven't really got many at all....I suppose it's my Guns N Roses Sweet Child O' Mine shaped 7" picture disc. I don't think I've ever seen it on eBay, although I don't think it was especially rare when I bought it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Paul G

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 12:04 pm    Post subject: What's the rarest disc in your collection? Reply with quote

I'd say RIOT "Narita" that CD is pretty damn rare.
Just an average joe

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 12:33 pm    Post subject: What's the rarest disc in your collection? Reply with quote

I dont know whats rare...but the ones i had the hardest time finding on disk when i started getting rid of tapes were:
Body Count/with copkiller
Lillian Axe-S/T
The Hangmen-S/T
Death Angel-Frolic through the Park
The Dorf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 1:10 pm    Post subject: What's the rarest disc in your collection? Reply with quote

I was gonna put my copy of Body Count with Cop Killer (man, talk about an overrated band, they were it) on E-bay at one time, but there were a few on there that looked like they weren't selling, so I didn't.

As for rarest discs, I have some original Alice Cooper vinyl that I would love to get appraised. I'm talking about the originals of Billion Dollar Babies, Pretties For You, Easy Action, Muscle Of Love (including the schoolbook cover on the inside), and Schools Out (which folded into a desk).
Tyrannorabbit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 2:07 pm    Post subject: What's the rarest disc in your collection? Reply with quote

Hmm...Into Eternity's S/T with the original green cover, maybe?
lamireille

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 2:42 pm    Post subject: What's the rarest disc in your collection? Reply with quote

My Elvis Presley's original King Creole 4 tracks.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Wyvern

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 3:53 pm    Post subject: What's the rarest disc in your collection? Reply with quote

It has to be either (on CD):

Rick Wakeman - "Not Of This Earth"
Deep Purple - "The Battle Of '93"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HardRadio HardBoard Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: